1.3.13

Latest buy!


 Last Saturday I got these lovely earrings from the Anthropologie sale (that never ends, they just keep adding new items every month). I had seen these before but didn't want to pay the full price (28 pounds) so I was so happy when I say they were half price!! The are not really my style but oh they are so so pretty and look so expensive when put on! :) 
I'm thinking about wearing them with just a cashmere sweater or a plain t-shirt once the weather warms up!
One drawback was that for that price they are not silver so I had to swop the hooks with some silver ones I had at home, otherwise they give me allergy...

I'm looking forward to this weekend starting from tonight - I'm going to The Photographer's Gallery for a talk and tomorrow to a breakfast preview of the Roy Lichtenstein exhibition at the Tate Modern followed by brunch and an afternoon spent down in Kent! How exciting, normally I don't have such interesting weekends! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment