28.6.13

Embracing Summer



Shirt: Gap
Jeans: Uniqlo
Loafers: Russell&Bromley
Belt: from my childhood, almost vintage now!
Necklace: Anthropologie
Watch: Casio
Bag: vintage (my mum's)


Summer has arrived and I can't complain anymore! Well, about the rain yes, but nevermind, one cannot have everything in life!
Today I managed to store away the winter coats and make some space in my tiny shared wardrobe - success! I have hanged a newly bought Barbour (in the sales, of course) although still has got the tag, just in case I regret spending money on something I don't "need" but rather "want". Still, it was half price and the only one left on the rack so I think it was meant to be. The excuse that never fails :)

Excuse the crappy pictures of this post...

Have a good weekend!x

No comments:

Post a Comment