11.6.12

Project Ideas

  I saw this table at Skandium and fell in love! I have chosen a smaller size to use as a lamp table nex to the sofa.


 Okay, four weeks left!!! But don't panic, just choose furniture, flooring, curtains, wall colours, lighting, window frames, kitchen layout... oh dear! But it's so much fun at the same time (until the teacher tells me everything's wrong? Hope not).
So you see I need to write about it to relax (women of a certain age will use the word "therapeutic"). I have chosen a few interiors that have inspired me and from which I have taken certain elements to add to my project. In the next few days I will show you the project's plan and elevations.


Moroccan pouffe for my client's cat.



Black slate tiles for the kitchen floor (the furniture will be mainly bright white).



Long see-through white curtains for the living room. A plus if they are like in this picture longer than the wall.



Antique blanket trunk as coffee table.



This is a similar layout to mine (sofa facing two armchairs, with rug under the coffee table and side table with TV.)




No comments:

Post a Comment