8.3.12

Rings and allergies

Attempt to draw a hand

On February I noticed the weather was getting warmer (yay!) and it was time to rescue my beloved rings and say goodbye to my gloves (athough it's March and I still wear them sometimes). Well after having a look at them I thought it was time to buy at least a new one, as I haven't added any to my collection since...mmm... maybe 3 or 4 years ago!! I have to say I always find myself spending a little fortune on a ring because I'm allergic to any cheap metal, so it has to be silver, gold plated, white gold or whatever is expensive!
It has taken me weeks to find one that has a big stone (but lets me move my fingers, very important) and that doesn't clash too much with my other rings. I found it in Ottoman Hands, in Topshop Oxford Street. It's handmade with semi precious stones and in gold plated bronze. And it looks Egyptian or something old. Good.



6 comments:

  1. Es muy bonito, me gustaría una foto con el anillo en la mano a ver que tal queda XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jaja tendrías que haberme visto retorciendo mi brazo para intentar hacer una foto decente de mi mano!! Lo he dejado porque me sentía una inútil y mi mano aparecía super fea! A ver si le pido a James que saque una foto :)

      Delete
  2. Es cierto, parece egipcio!! Muy chulo... Yo también quiero quitarme los guantes, aùn los uso
    :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mi hermana tiene 19ºC en Nueva York!! Te lo puedes creer? Estoy muerta de envidia! jajaja

      Delete
  3. Qué suerte!! Me encantarìa ir a NY, tienes pensado ir pronto??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mi ama va a ir en Abril pero es que yo no tengo ni un duro. Espero poder ir el año que viene...

      Delete