11.2.12

My fashion shoot on Fashion Gone Rogue


Hi and welcome to my blog! I thought I would start it with the most important thing that has happened to me this week.
So let me introduce you to Brogan, because thanks to her, M+P Models and the fantastic Maya Lewis' make-up, we got my photographs featured in Fashion Gone Rogue. I still can't believe it! I sent them as an ultimate effort to know if my photography was any good or not. But still, from a career point of view I see it very far away, so I will focus for now on interior decoration, which is something I have always wanted to try. Wish me luck!x
Link to the feature: http://fashiongonerogue.com/fresh-face-brogan-amaia-orozco/

7 comments:

  1. Suerte en con tus nuevos propositos Amaia!! Que sepas que me alegré un montón por ti cuando vi que te reconocían tu talento.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Albis!! :D Espero que todo vaya bien!

      Delete
  2. Amayi!! Seguro que me encanta este blog!! Te sigo!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias andrea!ya te he agregado tb! :)

      Delete
  3. Weno weno¡¡¡¡¡ estamos que lo tiramos, cuantos blogs tienes ya¿?¿?¿?

    que es eso de lo que habla albis¿?¿?¿?

    weno vas al lecctor de rss feed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jaja he borrado el que tenía antes y he hecho este.
      Albis habla de esto: http://fashiongonerogue.com/fresh-face-brogan-amaia-orozco/

      Delete
  4. entonces el otro ya no existe.... pos vaya... tenias fotos super chulis.....
    oye tia ese enlace... eres una pro¡¡¡¡

    ReplyDelete